Tuesday, July 24, 2012


Heh everyone ,


I am still doing alot of thinking about the effect I want my life to have , I have been talking to alot o people , professionals in different areas. I am hoping that by talking to these people I would gain an insight and have one of these fabled epiphanys and hear the angels singing because I will finally know what I want to do and my whole life would just slot into place. Sadly this has not happened for me yet , and further more I don't see it happening. Slowly and painfully I am coming round to the thought that nothing in life is going to happen quite as I dream it to. Sadly there is nothing outside of me that will make me as splendidly happy a I hope ! The conclusion I have come to is that I need to make the most of what I have i life. Now before I go further  I Don't want anyone reading this is to think I have nothing in my life , I do , I was just chasing this ideal , that doesn't exist..


I think what I need to focus on now is making the small changes and taking pleasure in the small things i life. The only thing is I read alot of things like the quote above , and watch women break the mould and make something of their life . Then I start to think why can't I do that? why can't I make those strides and break new ground and do it on my terms ?? It boils down to two major issues ; Fear -Fear of not knowing , Fear of failing etc  and not really knowing what I could give to the world ! I have all these ideas for various business' I could open and gaps in different markets that I have identified. However I lack the ability to zone in on one particular idea that I could throw myself behind ... if you could help me in this regard I would greatly appreciate it !


One thing I have decided is that I need a career change, I need to do that for the sake of my and everyone around Me's sanity . It is not a healthy place for me to be , so that is my next step . I will get a new job .I will still think about ways to leave my mark on the world .


So until next time my tasks are
. find a new job
. Enjoy the simple things in life
. Smile more :-)




Thanks for listening


The Magpie

xxx



2 comments:

  1. You'll change your mind 5 times before you marry!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ah sure it will keep you on your toes , you can't say life with me will be boring ha ha

    ReplyDelete