Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Heh Everyone



It's been a while since I last posted so I shall endavour to catch you all up on what has been happening in my life. Well remember my last post ?? As it stands at the moment not a heck of a lot has changed except for my attitude . I have adopted a whole new approach to my life . My new life motto is I "positivism to give 'em" So basically I walk into a situation and I extract only the positives ,  if there are  no posities I simply turn those negatives into a positive by making a few changes . Sounds simple enough right ?? Well I can guarantee you that it is not , after a lifetime  of living my life one way and reacting to events in a certain manner retraining yourself to react differently takes time but I am getting there.

I have already started to make small changes to my life , I have changed my diet to my healthy choices ( I posted about this previously) and have started at the gym . So far I have lost five pounds , and all this in two weeks ! These small changes have made a huge diference to my overall well being . I feel so much better in myself , which can only be a good thing right ?

I have also wait for it .............  I HAVE STOPPED SMOKING !!!  yes folks it may only be in the last two weeks but heh it's a bloody start and I  am damned proud of myself.  I aim to keep it going as far as I am concerned I am a non smoker !!


I am also taking the bull by the horns as far as that work situation is concerned . I am applying for every job I see and I am trying to get myself out of that situation. To this end I am utilising the ideas and triks outlined in "The Secret". Now I know this is not for everyone and many may scoff but the basics that I get out of it were ; that if I believe something will happen then it will . it's called the law of attraction. what I put put I to the universe I will get back   So in my head that translates as if I believe that I will  get a new job that I will be happy doing and if I actively believe it , then it will happen. So that is what I am doing , I have written a list of the types of jobs that I could do and am qualified to do . I actively believe I will get it , and assuming I get up of my ass and work for it well then I should get it. I am aso trying to avail of every opportunity I can to get traied up in as many different areas...... I honestly don't think I can do anymore !!!!



So needless to say I have been doing a lot of thinking about where my life is going and what I want out of it . Some of the things I have discovered  about myself - like what I spoke about above - are fairly normal and quite a good idea. One of the  things I discovered - we can call it a hidden desire- kinda scares me . It is quite personal so I won't go in to it completely but suffice it to say  the decision I have made will change everything and not only for me .   Obviously it's not my decision to make alone and it is something we would really need to tak about . It is not something I want tomorrow or anything silly like that but soon ??....









Just some words to keep me going !!!

2 comments:

  1. Really enjoyed this. Well done on the no smoking, staying positive. Will see you soon. X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awh thank you Mad Mac ... Love you xx

    ReplyDelete