Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Heh Everyone,


Sorry it has been a while since I last blogged .. but I do have alot of news for you guys , finaly found a few jobs I can apply for so fingers crossed something comes out of them !! I dream of the day I can walk in to the office sit them down and tell them all I am off. There are several versions of this event in my head , al bar one end violently and usually with some tears ! However the realist in me just can  no wait to type up that letter of resigation and hand it in. Since I last moaned at you I have had more run  ins with the "team" and am slowly but surley loosing my sanity . Of course there are things I will miss about that place , the service users are a definate issue for me. I have spent so long working with them now that it is going to be strange  to not be there any more. As much as they can wreck my head, I do love them . When the stress of working with those that I work with is removed from the situation I find myself really enjoying their company. Although that for me is not enough to risk my sanity and menta health . After my last "run in" I went to  my mam's and cried on my little sisters shoulder while my niece looked on terrified . I would like you all to think she was afraid because she never saw me cry and this was a new departure for her , one she clearly found hard to handle . Alas this is not the case the child was terrified because when riled ad upset I become very irritable and am unfortunatly the owner of a very dirty temper . The language I used in that child's vncinity I shudder to remember . Before ayone goes getting ideas I did apologise to the child ad we are hunky dory again. Though it does go too show how much  that place affects me and how badly it does so.



On a happier note some positve things have happened in the past few weeks  . We have booked a holiday in barcelona for the end of the year. I swear I can not wait . I will tel you how bad it is , I have already purchased t wo dresses for evening times out there . I know ahead of the game , but they are beautiful . Hmm what else? Well we got a cat , it is a male so we named him Monroe and yes it is because of my idol ! He is a little shit , seriousy , a cute shit but a shit just the same . He loves nibbling my toes or eating wires , phone chargers, tv plugs , computer chargers , hair straightners , my laces , my shoes , me -  the list my friends is endless . Still though he is cute , here see for yourselves



Roman Monroe aka Ro Ro


see cute !!!

What else , oh yeah we booked tickets to go see the Phantom Of the Opera In the Grand Canal Theatre . I am so excited , I have never been to something like this before so it will be a new experiece and one I can not wait for. Those who have read my postings before will know that I started a heathy eating routine , well sadly it kinda went pear shaped , but I am more dertmined than ever to work so hard at it. I bought a dress for the Opera , it doesn't fit me yet but it will . I need to loose maybe 5 pounds and it will fit perfecty , I have a month to do this . I reckon I can do it. I will need help though all support would be greatly appreciated . My positivity is still going strong.In spite of all the drama and all the run in's and all those I am  finding myself very positive about life lately so i will sign off with something positive.







Thanks for listening
The Magpie
xxxxxxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment