Sunday, August 5, 2012

Heh Everyone,

Well it has been one mad weekend in the magpie household, and it is far from enjoyable . This tale begins on Thursday night last week , when Mad Mac who had been feeling ill all week , took a turn in the bed. He began to convulse in the bed beside me and he couldn't catch his breath . I have no qualms telling anyone it scared the hell outta me . I was nearly in tears . I got my mam to phone us a taxi and away to Accident and Emergency we went . Once there they ran some tests and discovered his temp was 40.1 degrees . They gave him antibiotics and paracetamol and sent us on our merry way.The next day  , we receive a phone call asking for him to return to the hospital , he had a serious blood infection. They admitted him pretty much immediately.  Since then we have spent all of our days in hospital just waiting  . I am sure Mad Mac will fill you all in on the sordid details . All I can and want to say is that this is the worst weekend of my life. I have never missed someone or been so scared in all my life. As I type Mad Mac is still in hospital but if there is a god he will be released tomorrow , and I can tell you it won't be a moment too soon.  Keep your fingers crossed folks.

Thanks for listening

The Magpie
xxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment