Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Heh Everyone ,


Just a quick few photos that I wanted to share with all of you.





This is Mad Mac and myself prior to the "Phantom of the Opera". Also before the man got siked ad ended up in hospital but the less said about that the better . T'was a great day to be fair, even if we did get soaked afterwards but the show itself more than made up for it.












Two people I admire so much. Last Sunday we made a trip to the newbridge silver style Icon
museum . That museum is like my heaven . It is packed to the rafters with paraphernalia from all the major stars of the past.. They even have Marilyn Monroe's old high school year book, back when she was plain old Norma Jean. They also have ( which I found most exciting)was her actual script from the movie "something's got to give" including her own notes !!! I asked Mad Mac to buy me a collection of my very own, fingers crossed he wins the lotto !!!


I will go again and this time I will sneakily take pictures and post them should any of you care to see them .



Anyways thanks for listening

The Magpie

xxxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment