Thursday, August 16, 2012

Heh Everyone ,

Well what has been happening with this magpie , not a heck of alot to be honest well nothing good anyway . Life has been pretty much running as normal , well once mad mac got discharged from hospital anyway !!  I have found a few places to apply to for work and have sent off my cv and what not so fingers crossed something comes out of it . My working life has remained the same as the last time I posted so we wont going to get in to it .

I am preparing myself for our impending trip  to Barcelona ! To be honest I can not wait and I think it is something that both of us really really need. A break , a break from this town and the people and the situations we are always in ..... Yeah , sun , sea , sand and ........

I have decided that I am always asking all of you for advice and opinions , and I never give anything back to anyone. So I am opening it up to anyone, if anyone needs to talk or run any thing by or indeed want to offer me advice on any of my rants then feel free lol . I may not have the Right answers for you but I will do my best !

Anyways

Thanks for listening

The Magpie
xxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment