Thursday, March 21, 2013

Heh Guys ,


I just wanted to share some pictures from our holidays to Barcelona to the end of last year . I would consider myself an amatuer photographer and would lie to share some pictures with you all. any comments or suggestions on how to improve my photography would be greatly appreciated.


The above two photos are of different promenades off the main street I think
 it gives me a feel of miami !!
 
Jellyfish in the fish tank




My penguin boming , I left out the ones of batman !! I reckon she is a master at the photo bombing, just look at that cheeky face lol
 
 
 
This photo was taken on my mobile phone lol, I just thought it was a beautiful picture , an amazingly pretty bride !!



Thats just a taster of the millions I took on that holiday. Thanks for letting me share

Thanks for listening

The Magpie


xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment