Sunday, March 24, 2013




Hi everyone ,

It is a Sunday evening and I am dying a slow and painful death . It is not so much a hangover more a hang around. My system was not helped by the fact that I had to stand freezing with my sickness on the sidelines of a soccer pitch. Mad Mac and his collection of friends held a Charity  match in aid of aware , they played really well however they lost , not sure how much money was raised just yet but fair play to them .

So last night I was out with my sisters for my elder sisters birthday and I tried out my new hairstyle not sure how it turned out , it was not exactly what I asked for but it looked cool enough. I want to apologize for my drunken state in this picture it was a heavy night. Fun but alot of alcohol was consumed .

This next photo was taken this morning as I stood in the Baltic conditions on the sidelines of this pitch , Oh the things you do for love lol !!!!  Cant you just see why my Mad Mac fell for me , the picture of beauty there I am . All in All t'was a great weekend , one I hope I can repeat soon , albeit without quite the hangover or being half as cold !


Thanks for listening

The Magpie

xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment