Wednesday, March 20, 2013

I am Back

Phewww , I am back !!!

You guys have no idea the hassle I have been having trying to get back on this to share  with you guys .

So what's been happenin since we last spoke ? Well Mad Mac and I got engaged !! I know I know crazy , unexpected but thouroughly amazing . My ring is beautiful  aint it !. He proposed last halloween , figured it woulld be romantic beacuse I hate halloween and he loves it. No date set yet but as soon as we do i will let you know.




Not much else has been happening , my nan has been sick but she is doing better thank god .She is a strong woman so she is fighting well.



I want to share some of the things I have come across that made me smile I hope that is ok ?

Not sure if you can see where my passions lie lol . I will write again soon and I promise it will read better lol


Thanks for listening

The Magpie

xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment