Friday, May 18, 2012

Heh Everyone ,

I am spending my evening minding my little nephew . He is a gorgeous one and a bit year old . I would post the photos I took of us this evening but my brother ( his daddy) wont let me . Why not do it any way well my brother is about 6 ft 5 " twenty odd stone and not adverse to causing his little sister alot of pain via Chinese burns , dead arms and various wrestling moves !! so I find it best to choose my battles It costs less on medical bills !

Anyway back to my original story . My nephew had fallen asleep early enough , I  put him in his cot and came back down the stairs and turned on his camera . All was quiet  for about a half an hour when I heard him begin to whimper . I got up and checked the camera when I witnessed him sit bolt upright in his bed and begin to vomit in the same vain of that little girl in the exorcist! I ran straight up the stairs in time to see him begin to choke on his own vomit . With my heart in my mouth I lifted him up and started to pat him on the back in an effort to help ease the sensation. At this stage it is only fair to say I was panicking . I was a bout to ring an ambulance when his crying and heaving subsided .  He moved away from my chest where I was cuddling him , looked me dead in the eye and said "Bobba Nika ?" The little shagger wanted his bottle !!!!!!!

I couldn't believe it , in my head I had the worst case scenario with ambulance sirens and doctors  and all he was doing was making room for  his next bottle .  Before you worry once I had sufficiently recovered and ensured he was actually alright I gave him a stern talking to about scaring me like that . He looked up at me with his big eyes , gave me a kiss on the cheek . cuddled into my chest and fell asleep .  So needless to say we are friends again and that kid has me wrapped around his little finger already  but my god I will not forget this night of babysitting for a long time to come , and when he is big enough perhaps his 18th or when we meet his first girlfriend I will show him this blog , and all the pictures I have of him in his nappy !! Ah revenge a dish best served cold me thinks !!!!




Thanks for listening

The Magpie

xxx

2 comments:

  1. Lol, exorcist style? Runs in his family. Should see his auntie when she wakes up after a night out...

    ReplyDelete
  2. wait when have you seen my sister after a night out ?? hmmmm... you've some explainig to do Mad Mac :P

    ReplyDelete