Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Heh everyone ,

I have given myself a massive task to undertake . I have decided to set myself a goal weight and dress size . In three months time I wish to loose a stone and a half and one - two dress sizes . I weighed myself today and while I wont share what this weight was with you I will share each weeks weigh in and how it is going for me . I know it may seem strange to share all this info with complete strangers like this but if I keep a semi diary of what I am doing it might just help me along . Also if  anyone has any tips on the best way to do this I would greatly appreciate this!  A little bit of encouragement wouldn't go as tray either .


I have started making little changes to my lifestyle already , I have made an appointment to go to my local gym and get an assessment done so I can get a programme made up . I have also changed my diet sightly  I love bread absolutely adore bread but it's not great for me so I am cutting down on bread ( I have been advised by some ladies I work with to remove bread an carbs from my diet altogether but like I said  I adore bread I wouldn't survive without it , I would end up on  bread binge !)I have swapped my full fat milk for a slim line milk. I have also started to drink more green tea and water and have cut down enormously on the fizzy drinks I was drinking. other changes include going walking . I started that today . Myself and one of the ladies I work with went for an hour long walk . I never realised how unfit I was , my legs started cramping pretty much immediately . My feet are sore , and my lungs felt like they were going to explode from the about the third step. Though it is a start and everyone needs to start somewhere. I have planned to go to the gym one evening a week , go for  a walk one more evening and use the treadmill and dumbbell's at home one other evening . I don't want to over do it because I will get so bored and give in . I figure small changes will be easier to adapt to which may mean I will stick to it right ?

Also had issues this week with some
 one form my past . It's a lesson learned  sometimes the words I have can maybe hurt another person . I never thought about that as I typed but then those were the words floating in my head at the time . I needed to get them out of my head . It doesn't make me a bitch , naive maybe but then again that's all part of life isn't it ? you learn by experiencing .  So I have come to the conclusion that I am going to leave the past in the past and move to the future with positivity.

Anyway that's my news for today and that's my focus for the next coming weeks . If anyone has any words of encouragement  I'll take them all !!



Thanks for listening

The Magpie

xx

2 comments:

  1. Good luck...doing a similar thing myself but I have a lot to lose...down 5lb in two weeks so far...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Fair play to you . . it's a hard thing to do !!!

      Delete